Caroline Cretti, PsyD, Psychologist is no more associated with SavantCare Inc.
Providers In San Francisco Mental Health Clinic
- Relationship problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Intensive cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Psychiatric Emergency Services – Licensed Clinical Psychologist
(November 2015 to September 2019)
- Psychiatric Consult & Psychiatric Inpatient Unit – Mental Health Clinical Specialist
(September 2011 to October 2014)
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology in Clinical Psychology – John F. Kennedy University
(2012 to 2015)
- Bachelor of Arts in English – Williams College
(2002 to 2006)
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavioral Health
Caroline Cretti, (PsyD) is a licensed psychologist at SavantCare. After receiving her Bachelor’s degree in English from Williams College, she went to John F.Kennedy University. She received her Doctorate of Clinical Psychology in Clinical Psychology from there. She has worked as a medical social worker and mental health clinician in various organizations.
I am a licensed clinical psychologist, registered with the California Board of Psychology. I have been a therapist in the Bay Area for over 5 years. I have worked for many years in a crisis psychiatric environment. My doctoral dissertation and graduate research were on the effects of social media on self-evaluation and confidence. My goal in therapy is to provide space for clients to better understand themselves and the different dynamics that have created specific patterns of relationships, behaviors, and anxieties. I approach therapy and each client from a psychodynamic and humanistic framework.