- ADHD Testing and Treatment
- Family and child therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Addiction therapy
- Accelerated Depth Psychotherapy
- Emotionally Focused
- Gives powerful therapy to facilitate transformative life changes for patients in distress.
- Helps people to overcome life and relationship crisis – at work, in family lives and communities
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavorial Health
Connie Micale is a psychotherapist with 15 years of clinical experience in a wide range of therapeutic methods – from foundational psychology to holistic approaches for facilitating transformative life changes in patients.
Her patients include children, adults, teens, couples and families. Her goal is to help patients stop reliving relationships that don’t allow them to understand their actual potential – at work, in their family lives and communities. Connie Micale has a Masters Degree in Social Work from Case Western Reserve University and postgraduate training in transformational therapeutic modalities such as: Psychodrama, Hypnotherapy, Trauma therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR), etc.