- Relationship problems
- Anxiety disorder
- Grief and loss
- Life changes
- Sex education
- Learning and developmental issues
- Self esteem
- Panic disorder
- Parenting and co-parenting
- Job related issues
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Interactive play therapies
- Client specific psycho-education
- Volunteer Coordinator for Friends of Millwood Ranch Horses (Millwood Stables, Pacifica, CA).
- Co-founding coordinator of Partnership for a Healthy and Safe Pacifica, and at Pacifica Unified School District
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist at Pyramid Alternatives – Pacifica, CA
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern at YMCA – San Mateo, CA
- MA in Counseling Psychology – University of San Francisco
- BA in Clinical Psychology – San Diego State University
Jennifer Gilman is a licensed marriage and family therapist solving various kinds of psychological problems of children, adolescents, adults, and families for the last 25 years with cognitive behavioral strategies, interactive play therapies, and psycho-education.
Jennifer Gilman is a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT). She holds a BA degree in Clinical Psychology and MA in Counseling Psychology. She has been working as a therapist for the last 25 years with people from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. Her patient base includes adults, children, families, and couples. She provides cognitive behavioral and interactive play therapies to people suffering from relationship problems, addiction, grief, ADHD, panic disorder, etc. She also provides crisis counseling following accidental and suicidal deaths of students.