Dr. Richard Bowdle, MD
|Alumni of:||University of Florida, Gainesville|
|Phone number:||650 690 2DOC (362)|
|Fax number:||650 590 4938|
- Mood disorders
- Dual diagnosis
- Crisis intervention techniques
- DBT qualified
- Culturally sensitive psychiatry
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Skilled intake interviewing
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Group psychotherapy
- Holistic evaluation and management of adults
- Addiction psychiatry
- Addiction medicine
*. We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California.
**. Cigna (HMO only).
- American College of Physician Executives
- American College of Medical Quality
- Fellow American Psychiatric Association
- Board of Managed Care Medicine
- Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Diplomate Addiction Psychiatry
- American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists
- California Society for the Treatment of Alcoholism and Drug Dependencies
- Medical Director at Sutter Center for Psychiatry
- Chief of Department of Psychiatry at Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento
- Assistant Clinical Professor VCF at the University of California, Davis School of Medicine (Department of Psychiatry)
Richard Bowdle, M.D., is a board-certified psychiatrist. He received his medical degree from the Florida University, Gainesville in 1980. Later, he received training in internal medicine at St. Mary’s Hospital in San Francisco and Psychiatric Residency at University of California, San Francisco’s Langley Porter Institute.
Dr. Richard Bowdle, is an expert in teaching, holistic patient care and organizational leadership. He develops individualized treatment plans for each patient and gives great emphasis on holistic evaluation and management of adults.