Dr. Shulamit Glaubach, MD
|Phone number:||(650) 690-2362|
|Fax number:||(650) 590-4938|
|Languages:||English, Hebrew, Yiddish|
- Postpartum Depression
- Self-Injurious Behavior
*. We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California.
- Over 18 years of experience in private practice
- Psychiatrist at Catholic Community Services. Seattle, Washington
- Psychiatrist at Seattle Children’s Home. Seattle, Washington
- Visiting lecturer with Personal-Touch Home Care, Inc
Affiliations and certifications
- Received her Doctor of Medicine in 1990 at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- General Adult Psychiatry Residency at Cornell University
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship at New York University
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship at New York University
Dr. Shulamit Glaubach, M.D. is a board certified child, adolescent, forensic and adult psychiatrist. She received her Doctor of Medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 1990. And, she did her psychiatry residency at Yale University. She uses a lot of psychotherapeutic techniques for the overall well-being of a patient. Her areas of specialization include anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, infertility, OCD, ADHD and self-injurious behavior.
Dr. Shulamit Glaubach, M.D. has medical expertise on the effect of psychological attitude and outlook on the aftereffect of breast cancer. She has even authored “Positive Mind Over Negative Matter” in 2002. It was published in the American Breast Cancer Guide.