Taiwo Elemuren, PMHNP-BC
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Bipolar Disorder
- Masters of Science in Nursing / Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Sciences, 2020
- Masters of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Sciences, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, American University of Health Sciences, 2011
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURE
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- CA, TX & NV licensed with prescriptive authority
- Certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Certified by American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
With more than a decade of varied and comprehensive experience in the medical field, Taiwo Elemuren, RN, FNP-C, PMHNP-BC, has become a beacon of commitment, compassion, and competence in patient care. She has handled various roles and responsibilities effectively, including a Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, and Public Health Nurse. These diverse experiences have enriched her with an intimate understanding of patient needs and the dynamics of different health settings.
Taiwo is dedicated to improving patient outcomes and quality of life through her expertise in telepsychiatry evaluation, medication management, comprehensive health examinations, health risk assessments, and in-patient care services. Her treatment repertoire covers a broad spectrum of disorders, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and insomnia, affirming her as a trusted care provider for adults aged 18 and older.
Passionate about promoting health awareness and education, Taiwo has consistently integrated these elements into her practice. As a public health nurse, she played a key role in disease prevention and health promotion by educating the public about various health issues.