- Substance Abuse
- Learning Differences
- Relationship Problems
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Client Care Manager – Children’s Health Council – Palo Alto, CA
- Professional Therapist Writer – Reality Check – Los Gatos, CA
- Clinician I, Community Transition Services (CTS) – Uplift Family Services – Campbell, CA
- In-Home, Teen and Family Coach – In-Home, Teen and Family Coach – Uplift Family Services – Los Gatos, CA
- Case Manager, Full Service Program (FSP) – Caminar for Mental Health – Fairfield, CA
- School Counselor Trainee – Community Health Awareness Council – Mountain View, CA
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology – Tulane University – New Orleans, LA
- Masters in Counseling Psychology – Argosy University – San Francisco, CA
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavorial Health
Whitney Walker is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with extensive experience working with adults, teens, and children of all ages. She holds an MA in Counseling Psychology from Argosy University and completed her BS degree in Psychology at Tulane University in New Orleans.
Whitney Walker has several years of experience providing therapy and crisis intervention for children, adolescents, and adults dealing with a broad range of issues including depression, stress, anxiety, substance abuse, and trauma. Whitney has a focus on Cognitive Behavioral and Solution Focused Therapy.
Whitney was born and raised in the Bay Area and enjoys spending time with her dog, exploring the gorgeous California Coastline, and listening to good live music. As a clinician, Whitney strives to provide thoughtful and authentic care for her clients, build genuine and collaborative connections, and produce optimal beneficial results.