Dr. Aarti Chhatlani, MD
- Mood disorder
- Impulse control disorder
- Anger management
- Elderly persons disorders
- Emotionally focused
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Solution-focused brief
- Positive psychology
- Research Co-investigator at the University of the West Indies, School of clinical medicine and research, Department of Internal Medicine Nassau, Bahamas.
- Research assistant at the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital/ Neurological Intensive Care Unit.
- Teaching Assistant for psychiatry clerkship rotation at MetroHealth Case Western Reserve University
- Florida International University – BA in Psychology
- American University of The Caribbean School Of Medicine – MD
- Case Western University, Residency in General Adult Psychiatry
Affiliations and certifications
- Delta Epsilon Iota
- American Psychiatry Association
Awards and honors
- National Residences Hall Honorary Award, Department of Housing and Residential Life (08/2008) (FIU), Miami, FL, USA
- Excellences Muaro Leadership Award and Scholarship, Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society, Miami, FL, USA
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavioral Health
Aarti Chhatlani, MD is an adult psychiatrist at Savant Care, Inc. She graduated with a BA in Psychology from Florida International University and completed her residency training at Case Western Reserve University MetroHealth Program.
Aarti Chhatlani has vast experience in treating a wide range of complex mental problems like schizophrenia, ADHD, OCD, panic disorder, anxiety, etc. She has written several medical publications, collaborated in many research projects, and has mentored medical students and junior residents. Her future goal is to develop individualized treatment plans to address various mental and physical conditions.
- N Dangayach, GM De Marchis, H Grewal, R Bruce, A Chhatlani, C Falo, ES Connolly, S Agarwal, J Claassen, M Schmidt, and S Mayer, “Does the Obesity Paradox predict Functional Outcome in Intracerebral Hemorrhage?,” Journal of Neurosurgery May 24, 2017.
- A Chhatlani, MD, E DeOreo, MD, SA Farheen, MD, G Manikkara, MD, MJ Setty, MD and R Tampi, MD, DFAPA, Anticonvulsants as monotherapy or adjuncts to treat alcohol withdrawal: a systematic review,Annals of Clinical Psychiatry, (November 2018)30,4:312-325.
- A Chhatlani, MD, SA Farheen, MD, MJ Setty, MD and R Tampi, MD, DFAPA, Use of Cariprazine in Psychiatric Disorders: Systematic Review, Annals of Clinical Psychiatry, (November 2018)30,4:326-334.
- Alcohol Use Disorder in the Primary Care Office Visit. Jaividhya Dasarathy MD, FAAFP, Juan Young MD, Aarti Chhatlani MD, Michael Raddock MD, Rajesh Tampi MD, MS, DFAPA, submitted for publication to The Journal of Family Practice.