Dr. Aarti G. Chhatlani, MD
|Alumni of:||American University of The Caribbean School Of Medicine|
|Family Name:||G. Chhatlani|
|Phone number:||650 690 2DOC (362)|
|Fax number:||650 590 4938|
- Florida International University – BA in Psychology
- American University of The Caribbean School Of Medicine – MD
- Case Western University, Residency in General Adult Psychiatry
- Creates patient-centered clinical management plan for mental disorders
- Commands active patient engagement
- Weighs multiple therapeutic options for patients
*. We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California.
Affiliations and certifications
- Delta Epsilon Iota
- American Psychiatry Association
Honors and awards
- National Residences Hall Honorary Award, Department of Housing and Residential Life (08/2008) (FIU), Miami, FL, USA
- Excellences Muaro Leadership Award and Scholarship, Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society, Miami, FL, USA
- 1. N Dangayach, GM De Marchis, H Grewal, R Bruce, A Chhatlani, C Falo, ES Connolly, S Agarwal, J Claassen, M Schmidt, and S Mayer, “Does the Obesity Paradox predict Functional Outcome in Intracerebral Hemorrhage?,” Journal of Neurosurgery May 24, 2017
- Anticonvulsants as monotherapy or adjuncts to treat alcohol withdrawal: a systematic review, A Chhatlani, MD, E DeOreo, MD, SA Farheen, MD, G Manikkara, MD, MJ Setty, MD and R Tampi, MD, DFAPA, submitted and accepted for publication to Annals of Clinical Psychiatry
- Use of Cariprazine in Psychiatric Disorders: Systematic Review, A Chhatlani, MD, SA Farheen, MD, MJ Setty, MD and R Tampi, MD, DFAPA submitted for publication to Annals of Clinical Psychiatry
- Alcohol Use Disorder in the Primary Care Office Visit. Jaividhya Dasarathy MD, FAAFP, Juan Young MD, Aarti Chhatlani MD, Michael Raddock MD, Rajesh Tampi MD, MS, DFAPA, submitted for publication to The Journal of Family Practice
- Research Co-investigator at the University of the West Indies, School of clinical medicine and research, Department of Internal Medicine Nassau, Bahamas.
- Research assistant at the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital/ Neurological Intensive Care Unit.
- Teaching Assistant for psychiatry clerkship rotation at MetroHealth Case Western Reserve University
Aarti Chhatlani, MD is an adult psychiatrist at Savant Care, Inc. She graduated with a BA in Psychology from Florida International University and completed her residency training at Case Western Reserve University MetroHealth Program.
Aarti Chhatlani has vast experience in treating a wide range of complex mental problems like schizophrenia, ADHD, OCD, panic disorder, anxiety, etc. She has written several medical publications, collaborated in many research projects, and has mentored medical students and junior residents. Her future goal is to develop individualized treatment plans to address various mental and physical conditions.