Dr. Aarti Chhatlani, MD
- Bipolar depression
- Mood disorder
- Impulse control disorder
- Anger management
- Elderly persons disorders
- Emotionally focused
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Solution-focused brief
- Positive psychology
- Research Co-investigator at the University of the West Indies, School of clinical medicine and research, Department of Internal Medicine Nassau, Bahamas.
- Research assistant at the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital/ Neurological Intensive Care Unit.
- Teaching Assistant for psychiatry clerkship rotation at MetroHealth Case Western Reserve University
- Florida International University – BA in Psychology
- American University of The Caribbean School Of Medicine – MD
- Case Western University, Residency in General Adult Psychiatry
Affiliations and certifications
- Board certified in Psychiatry by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- ECFMG certificate and BLS certification by American Heart Association
- Affiliated with Neuroscience Educational Institute
- American Psychiatry Association
- Delta Epsilon Iota
Awards and honors
- National Residences Hall Honorary Award, Department of Housing and Residential Life (08/2008) (FIU), Miami, FL, USA
- Excellences Muaro Leadership Award and Scholarship, Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society, Miami, FL, USA
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavioral Health
Aarti Chhatlani, MD is an adult psychiatrist at Savant Care, Inc. She graduated with a BA in Psychology from Florida International University and completed her residency training at Case Western Reserve University MetroHealth Program.
Dr. Aarti Chhatlani has vast experience in treating a wide range of complex mental problems including Major Depressive Disorder, OCD, panic disorder, anxiety, etc. She has written several medical publications, collaborated in many research projects, and has mentored medical students and junior residents. Her future goal is to develop individualized treatment plans to address her patient’s mental and physical health.
- Tampi RR, Chhatlani A, Ahmad H, Balaram K, Dey J, Escobar R, Lingamchetty T. Sub- stance use disorders among older adults: A review of randomized controlled pharma- cotherapy trials. World J Psychiatry, September 2019; 9(5): 78-82.
- Dasarathy J, Young J, Chhatlani A, Raddock M, Tampi RR, Alcohol use disorder: How best to screen and intervene, J Fam Pract. January-February 2019; 68(1): 35-39.
- Chhatlani A, DeOreo E, Farheen SA, Manikkara G, Setty MJ, Tampi RR, Anticonvul- sants as monotherapy or adjuncts to treat alcohol withdrawal: a systematic review, An- nals of Clinical Psychiatry, November 2018; 30(4): 312-325.
- Chhatlani A, Farheen SA, Manikkara G, Setty MJ, Tampi RR,Use of Cariprazine in Psy- chiatric Disorders: Systematic Review, Annals of Clinical Psychiatry, November 2018; 30(4): 326-334.
- Dangayach NS, Grewal HS, De Marchis GM, Sefcik RK, Bruce R, Chhatlani A, Falo MC, Connolly ES, Agarwal S, Claassen J, Schmidt JM and Mayer SA, Does the Obesity Paradox predict Functional Outcome in Intracerebral Hemorrhage?, Journal of Neurosur- gery, 2018; 129(5): 1125–1129.