Dr. Alison Mehta is no more associated with SavantCare Inc.
Other Providers In Los Altos Mental Health Clinic
Dr. Alison Mehta, DO
Psychiatrist (MA #236180)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School – New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency in Psychiatry, Caritas St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavorial Health
Alison Mehta, DO is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Her expertise lies in treating anxiety disorders, impulse control disorders, adult ADHD, weight management, sleep hygiene, and lifestyle medicine integration into psychiatry.
She has a vast experience and knowledge in complex medical clearance questions, for bariatric surgery and hepatitis care pre-evaluations She believes that psychiatry focuses on the overall well-being (both physical and mental) of a person, and this is why she chose this branch of medicine.
Alison Mehta believes in individualized care and patient autonomy so that her patients can be an integral part of the decision-making process. In outpatient psychiatry, she tries to educate patients with mild mental issues. She feels in these cases, coaching style of care is the best mode of treatment.