Dr. Marita Keeling, MD
|Phone number:||650 690 2DOC (362)|
|Fax number:||650 590 4938|
Dr. Keeling has worked with adolescents (age 15 and above), adults and the elderly, the homeless, disabled and military populations.
She is skilled in psychoanalytic psychotherapy, group therapy and medication management as needed. These experiences enable her to individualize treatment for each person she sees and to develop a patient-doctor team to learn and work together towards better health, with an emphasis on integrating gains into the overall lifestyle and with maximum self-direction on the part of the patient.
- Outpatient private practice, Colorado
- Centennial Peaks Hospital, Boulder, Colorado (Chief of Staff)
- The Medical Center of Aurora, Aurora, Colorado (interim Medical Director)
- Naval Hospital, Yokosuka, Japan
Affiliations and certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (certified in psychiatry)
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association