- Mood disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Forensic evaluations
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Worker’s compensation
- Trauma-related illnesses
- Supervision of other providers
- Adolescents (age 15 and above), adults and the elderly, the homeless, disabled and military populations.
- Outpatient private practice, Colorado
- Centennial Peaks Hospital, Boulder, Colorado (Chief of Staff)
- The Medical Center of Aurora, Aurora, Colorado (interim Medical Director)
- Naval Hospital, Yokosuka, Japan
Affiliations and certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (certified in psychiatry)
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavorial Health
Marita Keeling, MD is a Board certified psychiatrist at SavantCare. Following obtaining her undergraduate degree from Harvard University (magna cum laude) she received her medical degree from the University of Colorado, completed her residency in psychiatry there as well, and was awarded numerous academic honors and awards. She has practiced in Colorado and recently moved to the Bay Area.
She has practiced in Colorado and recently moved to the Bay Area. 33 years of multidisciplinary experience in outpatient, intensive outpatient and inpatient treatment of most psychiatric topics including mood disorders, psychotic disorders, personality disorders, forensic evaluations, vocational rehabilitation, worker’s compensation, trauma-related illnesses, dementia, supervision of other providers, difficult case consultation and others.
She has worked with adolescents (age 15 and above), adults and the elderly, the homeless, disabled and military populations. She is skilled in psychoanalytic psychotherapy, group therapy and medication management as needed.