- Self Esteem Related Issues
- Self-Medicating Behaviors
- Obsessive/Compulsive Behaviors
- Dependent / Controlling Behaviors
- Mood-Related Behaviors
- Dual Diagnosis
- Setting Limits / Boundary Issues
- Existential /Spiritual Crisis Issues
- Integrating Transcendent / Peak Experiences
- Personality disorders
- Client Centered Approach
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Spiritual Psychology / Transpersonal
Gifted Adults, Adults, Couples, Emancipated Minors
- Families and Children therapeutic counseling
- Development and evaluation of treatment plans
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics (Pepperdine University, Santa Monica, CA)
- Masters in Counseling Psychology (University of Santa Monica)
- Masters of Spiritual Psychology (University of Texas)
- Campion Mental Health Center – Santa Monica (Psychotherapy Trainee)
- San Fernando Valley Counseling Center (Psychotherapy Intern)
- A New Journey -Eating Disorder Clinic, West Los Angeles (Milieu Therapist Intern)
- West Los Angeles Therapist Corporation (Intern and Licensed Psychotherapy Clinician)
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavorial Health
Triva Ponder is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, earning her Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology, as well as receiving a Certificate in Consciousness Health and Healing with an Emphasis in Spirituality from the University of Santa Monica.
Triva Ponder feels if an individual suppresses his anger, fear, grief, guilt, and shame can influence one’s thoughts and behaviors, often in regrettable ways. These factors often create behavioral and interpersonal challenges.
At the San Fernando Valley Counseling Center, as an Intern, Triva created and co-led a Mindfulness Meditation Group. Spiritual Psychology is a subfield of Psychology that deals with the art and science of Conscious Awakening. Within the theory of Modern Psychology, it’s used to integrate transcendent experiences. It is also known as Transpersonal Psychology, with roots in mindfulness, mythology, and Jungian theories.
Triva Ponder likes to explore, identify, and work with these powerful energies in ways that increase self-esteem is a major key.