- Working with hi-tech professionals
- Stress & Anxiety
- Bipolar disorder
- Anger management
- Trauma and PTSD
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Solution focused
- Motivational interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Holistic and integrated healthcare services
- Spiritual and insight-oriented approaches
- Adjunct Faculty, John F. Kennedy University
- Director of Education, Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc.
- Co-founder, NGS Solutions
- Doctor of Education in Counseling Psychology, Argosy University
- MS in Computer Science
- B.E., Computer Engineering. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- B.S., Physics (Honors). St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta University
Affiliations and certifications
- Santa Clara County Psychological Association: Board Member & Local Advocacy Network Representative
- Sourcewise (Area Agency on Aging): Board Member
- Former PMI Certified Project Management Professional
- Former trainer for Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Facilitator for Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavioral Health
After achieving her dream to be a computer engineer, Dr. Mukherjee worked in the software industry of different countries for many years as a software architect, a project manager, and as an entrepreneur. Subsequently, while volunteering extensively with at-risk population at different non-profits, a desire to acquire the necessary professional tools propelled her to become a licensed psychologist.
Dr. Mukherjee believes that there is a lot of avoidable suffering which blocks individuals from realizing their true potential. Drawing on your existing hidden or manifest positive skills, she helps you in healing so that you can adapt, transform and reinvent yourself. In therapy, depending on the client’s needs and goals, Dr. Mukherjee draws from various modalities including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), positive psychotherapy, dialectics, solution focused, spiritual, and insight-oriented approaches. Her aim is to provide holistic and integrated health services with a focus on mental, physical, and spiritual wellness of the patient.
Since her doctoral research on the quality of life of Indian seniors who come to the United States to reunite with their adult children, Dr. Mukherjee has continued working with seniors in various roles, and is a Board member with Sourcewise, the Area Agency on Aging in Santa Clara County. She also serves as a Local Advocacy Network Representative with Santa Clara County Psychological association.