Dr. Beverly Reader is no more associated with SavantCare Inc.
Other Providers In Redondo Beach Mental Health Clinic
- Reproductive psychiatry
- General mood disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Bipolar I disorder
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Impulse control disorders
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Solution-focused brief
- Georgetown University Hospital – Residency, Psychiatry
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences – Medical School
- Wilford Hall Medical Center – Transitional Medicine Internship
- San Diego State University – Other Training, Biology
Affiliations and certifications
- American Psychiatric Association
- Marce Society
- Postpartum Support International
- American Medical Association
- Board Certified American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- George Washington University School of Medicine (Clinical Assistant Professor)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine (Clinical Assistant Professor)
- Professional Disability Associates Medical file review/analysis
- Clear Recovery Center (Psychiatric Consultant)
- Loyola Marymount University Student Psychological Services Los Angeles, CA
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavorial Health
Dr. Reader returns to Southern CA after spending several years on the east coast. Her practice style integrative, holistic approach and the whole health of the individual. She utilizes medication management to alleviate symptoms, collaborating care with psychotherapists together to achieve treatment goals for her patients.
A primary sub-specialty area of interest for Dr. Reader is women’s mental health or, reproductive psychiatry, which is the use of medications during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and the treatment of postpartum depression. Her goal for women is to normalize the biochemical, emotional and psychological experiences of pregnancy.
Dr. Reader has a special interest in the treatment of patients with PTSD. Additionally, she is experienced with treating young adults as well as in the treatment of Bipolar I disorder, General Mood Disorders, and Psychotic Disorders.
- The Recruit Assessment Program: a program to collect comprehensive baseline health data from U.S. Military: Hyams KC, Barrett DH, Duque D, Engel CC, Friedl K, Gray G, Reader B, Kaforski G, Murphy F, North R, Riddle J, Ryan, MA, Trump DH, Wells J;2002 Journal of Military Medicine