Liang Zhou, PMHNP-BC
Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorder
- Eating Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Master’s Degree of Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner- California State University, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of Texas at Arlington
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURE
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Certification
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Across The Lifespan)
Liang is a Board-Certified Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who graduated with honors from California State University, Los Angeles. She has over 7 years of experience encompassing various settings, from outpatient care to inpatient care, including general adult and geriatric specialties.
She is passionate about health equity. Liang has extensive experience working in the LA County hospital system, providing care to underserved communities. She has expertise in assessing, diagnosing, and treating various psychiatric disorders. She strives to provide compassionate and quality care to empower all our society and community members.
Liang’s approach to patient care is comprehensive, emphasizing individual needs. Liang actively collaborates with her clients to understand their unique physical, spiritual, and psychological needs, focusing on quality of life. She uses her experience and expertise to help clients make a meaningful difference.