Dr. Ellen A. Machikawa, MD
Physician and Board-Certified Psychiatrist
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Psychotic Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- HIV Psychiatry
- Psychiatry Residency, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- M.D. University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- Teaching credential in English and multiple subjects the University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. The University of California, Los Angeles, Major – English and Diversified Liberal Arts
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certification Board Certified (since January 2001)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Anthem Blue Cross of California Inc
Blue Shield of CA Inc
United Health Care Inc.
Optum Behavioral Health
Dr. Ellen A. Machikawa is a board-certified psychiatrist and a physician specializing in treating adults with various mental health disorders. She has been dedicated to providing compassionate and personalized care to her patients for over 20 years. She takes a collaborative approach to treatment by working closely with them to develop individualized plans that address their unique needs and goals. Dr. Machikawa utilizes a combination of pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy to help her patients achieve mental wellness.
With experience in various clinical settings such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, and private practice, Dr. Machikawa currently serves as a psychiatrist at SavantCare, a mental health clinic.