- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
Affiliations and certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (certified in Psychiatry)
- Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center (Residency, Psychiatry)
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine (Medical School)
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Alameda Health System
Awards and honors
- Regional Top Doctor. Castle Connolly, 2014
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavorial Health
Dr. Joe Walker, MD is a board certified psychiatrist at SavantCare. He did his residency at Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center and received his medical degree from University of Tennessee College of Medicine. He has worked as a psychiatrist in Los Altos, Santa Monica, San Francisco, San Jose, and La Palma in the last 20 years.
Dr. Joe Walker is affiliated with various hospitals like California Pacific Medical Center and Alameda Health System. He believes that each patient’s care is different and adapts treatment options accordingly. His expertise lies in treating patients having various types of mental issues – ADHD, ADD, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, insomnia, mood disorder, personality disorder, etc.
He is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient’s situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.