Dr. Joe Walker, MD
|Alumni of:||University of Tennessee College of Medicine|
|Phone number:||650 690 2DOC (362)|
|Fax number:||650 590 4938|
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
*. We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California.
Awards and honors
- Regional Top Doctor. Castle Connolly, 2014
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Alameda Health System
Affiliations and certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (certified in Psychiatry)
- Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center (Residency, Psychiatry)
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine (Medical School)
Dr. Joe Walker, MD is a board certified psychiatrist at SavantCare. He did his residency at Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center and received his medical degree from University of Tennessee College of Medicine. He has worked as a psychiatrist in Los Altos, Santa Monica, San Francisco, San Jose, and La Palma in the last 20 years.
Dr. Joe Walker is affiliated with various hospitals like California Pacific Medical Center and Alameda Health System. He believes that each patient’s care is different and adapts treatment options accordingly. His expertise lies in treating patients having various types of mental issues – ADHD, ADD, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, insomnia, mood disorder, personality disorder, etc.