- Adult Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bio-psycho-social approach to treatment
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group (Los Angeles & Orange County, CA) – Outpatient and Consult & Liason Psychiatrist
- Shoreline Mental Health / Western Pacific Psychological Network (Sherman Oaks & Seal Beach, CA) – Outpatient Psychiatrist
- JSA Health Telepyschiatry (Houston, TX) – Telepsychiatrist
- Friendship Shelter (Laguna Beach, CA) – Outpatient Psychiatrist
- University of Southern California – BA in Psychology; Minor in Natural Science
- University of California, Irvine School of Medicine – M.D. (Doctor of Medicine)
- University of California, Irvine School of Medicine – Residency in Adult Psychiatry
Affiliations and certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Board-certified in Psychiatry
- The Medical Board of California – Licensed Physician
Awards and honors
- Chief Resident, UC Irvine Department of Psychiatry
- Intern of the Year, UC Irvine Department of Psychiatry
- Magnum Cum Laude, USC
- Presidential Scholar, USC
- National Merit Scholar
- Rho Lambda National Recognition Society
- Golden Key National Honors Society
- Alpha Lamda Delta Honors Society
- Psi Chi Honors Society in Psychology
United Health Care Inc.
Optum Behavioral Health
Blue Shield of CA Inc
Dr Jessica Pagano Brooks, MD is a Board certified adult psychiatrist. She completed her undergraduate education at the University of Southern California where she graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and minor in Natural Sciences.
She completed both medical school and psychiatry residency training at the University of California Irvine, where she served as Chief Resident during her final year of residency training. She has vast experience in treating various psychiatric issues including Depression, Anxiety disorders, ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Schizophrenia, PTSD and mental health conditions during pregnancy and post-partum.
Dr. Pagano Brooks believes in a whole person approach to psychological well-being, via medications, psychotherapy, diet, lifestyle changes, and alternative treatments depending on the specific needs and preferences of each patient. She strives to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to every person she treats.