Laura Jung is no more associated with SavantCare Inc.
Other Providers In San Francisco Mental Health Clinic
- Low self-esteem
- Abuse and trauma
- Relationship issues
- Mood disorders
- Savant Care, Inc, Los Angeles, California (Psychotherapist)
- Wayfinder Family Services (Clinical Supervisor)
- Kheir Community Clinic (Bilingual Psychotherapist)
- United States Postal Service (Counselor)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (Psychotherapist)
- Hillsides Home for Children (Marriage and Family Therapist Trainee)
- Koreatown Youth and Community Center (Counselor II )
- InCommon, Cambridge, MA (Peer Counselor)
- Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (Teen Health Educator )
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology (Pepperdine University)
- Master of Education in Risk and Prevention (Harvard University Graduate School of Education, Cambridge)
- Bachelor of Science in Communications (New York University)
Anthem Blue Cross of California
Blue Shield of California (We are not in-network with Blue Shield Covered California)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Optum Behavorial Health
Laura Jung is a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT). She has vast experience in dealing with people suffering from depression, mood disorders, trauma, and low self-esteem. She helps people to overcome their various problems and improve quality of life.
Laura Jung did her Major in Communications from New York University and received Masters degree in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University with a special emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy. Thereafter, she has worked as a Clinical Supervisor at Wayfinder Family Services and at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.