Relationship problems – Never say it’s over due to few bumps on the road
Expect problems in a relationship
and Eat them for breakfast
Relationship problems happen when settling the smallest issues becomes a battle for couples. A tug-of-war ensues over who is correct and who is at fault. What starts as a small discussion turns into an ugly fight, leaving a bitter environment afterwards.
Relationship problems mostly seen amongst couples
- Unrealistic expectations
- Communication gap
- Lack of trust
- Interference from families
- Lack of support
Strategies to avoid a relationship problems
- Be clear about your expectations from the relationship.
- Respect the difference of opinions and views.
- Don’t have an unrealistic expectation from your partner.
- Don’t try to change your spouse completely.
- If you don’t like a particular habit, then explain why you don’t like it with logical examples.
- Give him/her space. You don’t own your partner or spouse. He/she has friends and a life.
- Trust each other and don’t jump into any conclusion based upon rumors.
- Set up some ground rules to avoid fights later.
Tips to solve relationship problems
- Chill out and control your urge to have an ugly fight.
- Look at the real issue and try to solve it practically.
- Talk with your partner about the problem.
- Make up after having a fight.
- Pay attention when your spouse is telling something to you.
- Be honest about your income and debt.
- Consult a therapist if you or your partner have sexual problems.