Introducing TMS therapy to make you feel better
- Tried antidepressants?
- Tried psychotherapy?
- Are you still feeling depressed?
- It’s time to rediscover happiness with FDA-approved TMS treatment for depression.
What is TMS therapy?
TMS therapy is a non-invasive procedure that uses magnetic fields to stimulate specific brain nerve cells that control depression. Magnetic stimulation helps to improve communication between various parts of the brain and reduce depression symptoms.
TMS is FDA approved for the treatment of:
- Treatment-resistant depression (TRD).
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Depression with anxiety resistant to the standard treatments.
- Smoking cessation.
TMS therapy is being investigated and, at times, used (off-label) for other Neuro-Psychiatric conditions like:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
- Bipolar disorder.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Chronic pain.
- Mild Cognitive impairment(MCI) and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
Coverage for TMS therapyTMS therapy is affordable. Though most of the insurance covers TMS therapy, these insurance companies require at least two months of psychotherapy in the past. The best way to determine whether you are covered for TMS therapy is to fill out our TMS form. Our team will get back to you about the coverage status. You can get an idea about your healthcare expenses from here. You can use the TMS therapy Cpt code (90867 or 90868 ) to know how much you can receive from the insurance carrier.
TMS vs traditional medication – Which one is better?
|Which one is better? TMS therapy. It has negligible side effects. Learn more about TMS Therapy »|