- Relationship problems
- Behavioral issues
- Solution focused therapy
- Eclectic therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Clinical Coordinator (Almansor Clinical Services – Commerce, CA
June 2016 to Present)
- Program Manager (Almansor Clinical Services – Commerce, CA
April 2006 to Present)
- Therapist (Hathaway-Sycamores Child and Family Services – Pasadena, CA
June 2000 to March 2006)
- Masters in Clinical Psychology – Pepperdine University – Irvine, CA
August 1998 to June 2000
- Bachelor’s in Psychology – Whittier College – Whittier, CA
August 1994 to June 1998
I’m Ailsa Long, a licensed marriage and family therapist with a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology. My expertise includes depression, PTSD, relationship problems, stress, behavioral issues, and trauma. I have vast experience in dealing with kids, young adults, families, individuals, and adults. My treatment orientation involves solution-focused therapy, psychodynamic, eclectic therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy.
Ailsa Long has been working as a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2002. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from Whittier College with a Major in Psychology. Thereafter, she completed her Masters in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University.
She has worked with transitional aged youth and young adults coming out of the foster care system. She has a vast experience in dealing with school students suffering from depression, relationship problems, and behavioral issues.