- Relationship problems
- Bipolar Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Behavioral issues
- Solution focused therapy
- Eclectic therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Clinical Coordinator (Almansor Clinical Services – Commerce, CA
June 2016 to Present)
- Program Manager (Almansor Clinical Services – Commerce, CA
April 2006 to Present)
- Therapist (Hathaway-Sycamores Child and Family Services – Pasadena, CA
June 2000 to March 2006)
- Masters in Clinical Psychology – Pepperdine University – Irvine, CA
August 1998 to June 2000
- Bachelor’s in Psychology – Whittier College – Whittier, CA
August 1994 to June 1998
I’m Ailsa Long, a licensed marriage and family therapist with a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology. My expertise includes depression, PTSD, ADHD, bipolar disorder, panic disorder, relationship problems, stress, behavioral issues, and trauma. I have vast experience in dealing with kids, young adults, families, individuals, and adults. My treatment orientation involves solution-focused therapy, psychodynamic, eclectic therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy.
Ailsa Long has been working as a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2002. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from Whittier College with a Major in Psychology. Thereafter, she completed her Masters in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University.
She has worked with transitional-aged youth and young adults coming out of the foster care system. She has vast experience in dealing with school students suffering from depression, relationship problems, and behavioral issues.